SSB BART Group, the leader in the growing field of accessible IT solutions, has an immediate opening available for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will work as a visual communicator to conceptualize and create eye-catching and informative graphics for presentations, proposals, website, marketing collateral, and product related imagery, while keeping the brand, look, and feel consistent across the different facets of the organization.
We unveiled our gorgeous new branding at CSUN and will be rolling out a new website with that design this summer. But what we need is a Guardian of the Brand when it comes to visuals. If you take pride in making sure all customer-facing material is picture-perfect when it comes to colors, fonts, layout, and images, this is the job for you. We can even promise colorful coworkers… but in a good way!
- Create logos and graphics for print, web, and video
- Create infographics to present complicated subjects in a way that is easy to understand
- Create and/or resize print or digital ads
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Apply conceptual design and illustration expertise
- Participate in all states of the development lifecycle from the initial concept, requirements gathering, and stakeholder interviews to designing, developing, and deploying print and web based products
- Work with UI/UX Designers on the product team to design usable and pleasing interfaces for SSB software products
- Conceptualizing and creating eye-catching graphics and layouts for branding and collateral
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of information architecture, workflow design, information management, and governance for site usability
- Ability to show visual design expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive, visually engaging designs
- Ability to work individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to show a portfolio showcasing broad design expertise
- Ability to leverage typographic expertise and a sense of design, including strict attention to detail
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. It is being offered in the Vienna, VA office.
SSB BART Group is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2017, SSB BART Group. All rights reserved.